Grateful for Renee Young

I decided to join Renee link up this month about being grateful for that special person in our life and I've decided that this post will be all about her since I'm truly grateful for her and seriously she has inspired me in so many ways. I met Renee my sophomore year of high school because she was my teacher. Everyone that knows me would agree that I am a shy person so I was really shy around Renee when I first met her. When I was in her class she was so kind to me. She loved taking pictures with me and loved me so much. At some point, I decided not to act shy around her anymore but to actually go to her class early in the morning to just hang out with her and to pray with her before we start the day. Praying with her every morning and taking about Jesus really brought us even more closer and I was so happy because I had gained a new sister in Christ through her. As one of her students, she was always patient with us and she did everything that she could to make us successful. I love laughing with her and having fun because when we're having fun and talking about Christ it's like we're friends. I think that it was God purpose for us to meet and I'm really thankful for her. Thank you Renee for loving me all these years and for believing in me. You've made a huge impact in my life and I love you so much. Continue to grow in Christ and I know that you'll teach Ezra and Piper to follow Christ and to love him. I know it makes you happy being a mom and it makes me happy that you're enjoying being a parent. I love you and thank you for your friendship.
    your sister in Christ
           Rebecca :)




Comments

  1. Aww Rebecca! You just warmed my heart so much. Thank you so much for these kind words. I am not sure I deserve so much, but thank you so much. You are a special woman to me and will forever hold a special place in my heart. Really hope we can see each other in the near future, maybe we will when I visit Starkville. Still not sure when that will be. I miss you lots and lots.

    Love you sis, and keep seeking the Lord above all else. Nothing matters more than Christ, not even your grades.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Does It Mean To Be a Christ Follower

What If Your Blessings Come Through Tears

A Christmas Post