My friend and sister in Christ= Ms.Young

Some of you may know Renee Young or even had her as a teacher. Let me just start by saying that she is the coolest person I have ever known. I remember whenever I first had her as a science teacher my sophomore year, she was so kind to me. That year was her first year teaching at Starkville High. I was shy around her at first but then I got to know her a little bit more and the heart she has for Jesus. She taught me to believe in myself and to never give up. She is one of the sweetest person I've ever met. I am so glad that I overcame me being shy around her and actually talking to her because if I hadn't, I would have never known a beautiful, caring, kind-hearted person like her. Renee not only taught me science, but she showed me her path with the lord and her faith towards him. I consider her as a sister because we always talk about god  instead of always talking about science materials. I can't believe that this beautiful person is going to be a mom soon! So excited for her and her husband Mark! God has blessed her and Mark abundantly with a child coming on the way. If you don't know Renee then you're missing out on a really great person. Renee if you're reading this, I want to let you know how happy I am for you having a child soon and that god is going to use your child for something beyond amazing! I love you and keep shining through Christ!
  Your sister in Christ and friend
                   -Rebecca

Comments

  1. You are so sweet Rebecca! I am blessed to call you a friend:). And Renee is amazing too. What a blessing you and she are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm so blessed to have you as a friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca you are so sweet! I love you and am so blessed to have you as a sister and friend. Thank you for reminding me of God's faithfulness and promises each day. I look forward to getting back to school to see you. 😊 Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm also blessed to have you as a friend and sister too and you're welcome! I look forward to seeing you at school also.

      Delete
  4. Love you too, Rebecca! And thankd Mrs. Renee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Does It Mean To Be a Christ Follower

What If Your Blessings Come Through Tears

A Christmas Post