A Christmas Blog

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas you guys. This blog post will be about the birth of Jesus Christ our Lord and savior. Whenever Christmas comes around, people are focused on buying a Christmas tree and decorating the house for this season and what presents they're going to get for their kids that they miss out on the true meaning of Christmas. 19 years ago when I was just a child,, my main focus on Christmas was to make sure that I got a Barbie doll and other things that I would ask Santa for. I remember one Christmas, I got so mad because I didn't get everything that I wanted on my list that I even started a tantrum which made my parents very angry that I got sent to my room for at least an hour. needless to say, Christmas should be about the birth of Christ because if God Hadn't sent Jesus to be born in a major, then who would've shown us how to love one another, who would've taught us how to get to heaven and healed all of our disease? Who would've defeated Satan and set us free from evil? And who would've performed miracles like casting out demons out of people and who would've laid down his life on the cross just so that we could receive eternal life in heaven? All of this wouldn't be possible if God had never sent Jesus into Mary womb to be born in a major. Baby Jesus was the greatest gift that God sent to us and really that's all we need in life. We need Jesus to keep us safe. We need Jesus to be healed. We need Jesus to show us the right path. And we need Jesus to deliver us from evil. Baby Jesus grew up into a toddler, then into a teenager, then into an adult who speaks truths into our soul and mind. I don't know what I would do or who I would be without him. So during this Christmas season, take a moment to tell your kids about the story of Jesus birth and if you're single without any kids, sit back and just open your bible to the story to remind yourself how truly blessed you are to have someone to die in your place at the cross just so that you can receive eternal life with him in heaven. Have a Merry Christmas and I pray that God uses you this holiday season. 
     Your sister in Christ,
                         Rebecca S.

  Image result for merry christmas          Image result for jesus birth
      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does It Mean To Be a Christ Follower

What If Your Blessings Come Through Tears

A Christmas Post