A Poem By Rebecca Simpore

 JESUS CHRIST
 
Jesus you died for me to take away all of my past and future sins.
Everyday I think of you and pray for protection at night.
So thirsty for your love and your guidance.
Upon all the chaos going on in my life.
Still you never left my side for even a minute.
 
Christ, I can't live without you.
Hear me please when I call out to you for help.
Restore your faithfulness in my life.
I need you more than a child need its mother and father.
See you soon daddy till the day I see you face to face.
Today and more days to come, I will praise your name for all of your goodness.
Daddy please come soon! I want to live in your mansion with you in heaven! I love you so much daddy!!! Forever and always.
           -Rebecca S.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 I LUH GOD meaning I LOVE GOD
The artist name is Erica Campbell from
MARY MARY
 
This song I Luh God  is really uplifting and I know that some of you will judge this song because of how she sings it, but if you really listen to the lyrics in the song you will realize that the song that she's singing is really to glorify God's name. Yes, the song she's singing is rap, but through the song she is trying to say that if you choose to serve another god instead of serving your lord and savior Jesus Christ, something is really wrong in your life. 


Here are two clips, one from the music video where she sings her songs and one where she's doing an interview about her new song, "I Luh God."!
On her interview, she's going to be talking about her new song "I luh God " and how she feels about her song.
I hope you enjoy these clips!!!!
Love, Rebecca:)

https://youtu.be/4G5BAQhLzMw    I Luh God by: Erica Campbell

https://youtu.be/LpbxgQmqs6k      Interview with Erica Campbell  


 





















      Song Artist:  Erica Campbell's
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

  1. What sweet poems!! You are talented, Rebecca! I'm proud to see you use your talents for the Lord:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sweet sister! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Does It Mean To Be a Christ Follower

What If Your Blessings Come Through Tears

A Christmas Post