College Life

  • Okay guys, so it's been a long time since I've blogged because I've been so busy lately with graduation, choosing the eight college, and so many other things. So things have been different lately with my favorite person in the world (Renee) and her husband Mark moving to Virginia, my Choir teacher Mr. Barron and his family moving to Germany to minister there, and lastly, me having to get things done before summer like having my transcript sent to my university (Mississippi State) and signing up for college orientation so that I can go make my schedule and getting to know some of my classmates. I feel like my life is changing and I can't keep up with it, everything is happening so fast for some reason. And to tell you the truth I don't feel like I've been spending enough time with my heavenly father which I'm not proud of. As you can tell from my previous blogs, I was not really excited to come to Mississippi to start my freshmen year of high school. Things were so different for me. I didn't have any friends and I didn't know any of my teachers but getting the opportunity to graduate from high school and heading off to college was all of God plan for me as his daughter. I truly believe that when God does something in you life it is to give you a better future because God says, "my plans are to prosper you and not to harm you" which is so true because he cares so much about his children which is us and he wants what's best for us. Now college will be so different from high school and will definitely bring stress with all the homework, tests, and quizzes that will be given by my professor but I won't let that get in the way with the relationship that I have with my heavenly father, Jesus Christ. If you will be attending Mississippi State University in the fall of 2016 and you need someone to pray with you, talk to you about Christ, or even have a small bible study together, just comment below or email me at rsimpore@gmail.com and we'll figure out a way. Remember, Jesus loves you and he is for you.
          Love your sister in Christ,
                               Rebecca S.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does It Mean To Be a Christ Follower

What If Your Blessings Come Through Tears

A Christmas Post