MIRACLES FROM OUR HEAVENLY FATHER

Do you believe in miracles? because to tell you the truth I do. You may not know me, but my right arm doesn't work the way it's supposed to work but I don't let that get in the way of me living my life the way god created me to live. When I was young, I didn't understand why god created me with a disability. When I was in elementary school, I couldn't do P.E. with my classmates because I couldn't do the things that the other students could. This made me feel left out and sad. But in my heart, I told myself that god loves me because he created me in his image and that one day he was going to heal me. Sometimes when other kids see me they make fun of me or ease me because of my condition and it really hurts my heart, but I don't let it bother me because I know that god sees everything and won't let me left hanging.
HERE'S A CLIP OF PEOPLE BEING HEALED BY GOD!
 
Now keep in mind that these clips aren't fake but they are real people NOT ACTORS who are receiving miracles from our heavenly father in heaven. If you're watching this and you're suffering from something and need a miracle god is by your side, he just needs you to ask him and have faith and he will do all of it for you. Just like he said, "seek and ye shall find", "knock and the doors shall be opened".


https://youtu.be/EjGvABNqblk
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does It Mean To Be a Christ Follower

What If Your Blessings Come Through Tears

A Christmas Post