Forgiveness

Have you ever had someone that hurt your feelings by spreading rumors about you or went online and said cruel things about you that weren't true and it just broke your heart and you didn't know what to do? If your response is yes then don't worry because you're not alone. When I was in the eighth grade, there was a girl named Lauren, now keep in mind that we were friends before all of this chaos. What Lauren did to me was she went around spreading rumors about me and made all of my friends turn against me. So now, I would walk in the hallways without anyone to talk too me or to hang out with. In my heart, I wanted to get revenge on her for what she did to me but I realized that it wasn't worth it at all. I realized this because in the bible it says that Jesus was whipped, they put crowns of thorns in his head, which made his head bleed, and had bruises all over his body. But when they finally nailed him on the cross, right before he gaved up his ghost, he asked his heavenly father to forgive those people who nailed him on the cross because they didn't know what they were doing. Isn't that amazing! So think about it, if Jesus can forgive those people who bruised him and pierced his side while he was still hanging on the cross, can't we forgive those who has hurt us deeply?
I know that forgiveness is really hard and I'm with you on that, but if Jesus can forgive sins, can't we forgive those who have hurt us?  And one more thing. If you need someone to pray about it with you because it's really hard for you, you can go too your parents, friends, or a teacher that you have a close relationship with and ask them if they are willing to pray about it with you so that you can be forgiven of your sins because you have forgiven those people who have hurt you.
    -Your sister in Christ
                       Rebecca S.

 
Image result for jesus on the crossH
His blood poured out for us so that we may be where he is and the stripes on his back so that we can be healed of any sickness.
There is no question that Jesus doesn't love his children!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does It Mean To Be a Christ Follower

What If Your Blessings Come Through Tears

A Christmas Post