What If Your Blessings Come Through Tears

Hi sweet people:)
As you all may already know I am a college student at Mississippi State University so I haven't had the time to blog but today I am so glad that I do  because I want to share with you guys today what God has been doing in my life lately. As you may see the title for this post is called, "What if Your Blessing Comes Through Tears" and I got this title from one of my favorite songs that I like to listen to. In this life that we're living we tend to go through some hard times that we tend to question God love towards us his own children. Some of the questions that we tend to ask him is, "why can't you may all of the pain go away"? "Why are you letting me suffer like this if you truly love me"? These questions are one of the most hardest things that we want God to answer but I know that if something happens it's because God wants to show us something to open our eyes clearly or he just wants to test our faith towards him. Recently I feel like my whole world is falling apart because I have been going through things that I feel like God is disappointed in me. It's hard trying to be the perfect person whom God created me to be. Sometimes I get mad that Satan just uses my anger to rebel against god and I don't like that. One day, I was sitting on my bed and was thinking about all of my sins that I have committed and I knew that God was not happy with me. I knew that he was disappointed in me and I just sort of lost it and started crying. I felt like I had let him down and so I started to have a conversation with him because I knew that he could hear me even though I couldn't really hear his voice. So to sum up this post, I just wanted to let you guys know that God's blessing comes in many different ways. His blessings may come through tears, it might come through rain drops, we don't really know but we do know that his blessing will come through. Don't loose hope but keep trusting God because He loves you. He created you in his own image and considers you as his sons and daughters. Life is hard but you can make it through because God hasn't given up on you yet and more importantly don't give up on yourself because you have a bright future ahead of you that God hasn't shown you yet.
Your sister in Christ,
     Rebecca :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does It Mean To Be a Christ Follower

A Christmas Post