Where are you spending eternal life?


Heaven or Hell?



Hello sweet brothers and sisters in Christ😊

I’ve decided to write a post this week about where we would be spending eternal life when we die or whenever our heavenly father Jesus Christ descends from heaven to take his children home.

Some people get offended when Christ Followers tell them that if they don’t follow Christ then there’s no way they can enter heaven or that they need to stop worshipping their fake idols and follow Christ before it’s too late. As a young child 19 years ago, my mom would always read me and my brother stories from the bible in the morning before we can start the day. I won’t be able to list all the stories in the bible because there’s like over 20 stories but some of the stories that I remember are the burning bush, the crucifixion of our lord and savior Jesus Christ, how Satan tempted Adam and Eve into eating the fruit from the forbidden tree, and so much more. She also told us about heaven and hell and told us that if we loved Jesus with all of our hearts and did what He told us to do then there’s no reason to be afraid of dying because we’ll be living in heaven with Jesus surrounded by his angels to protect us. To tell you the truth, I’m not afraid of dying because the life that god has given me on earth will be so much better when He calls me home someday. But, I’m afraid for my grandma, grandpa, aunts and uncles, and my cousins from both sides of my family, my mom and my dad side. I’m not afraid for my parents because they’re the ones who introduced me to Jesus and they always pushed me to always have faith in god because He has greater plans for me that I don’t know about. I’m about to type something that might offend you and if it does I’m truly sorry but, IF YOU HAVEN’T ACCEPTED JESUS INTO YOUR HEART AND YOU DON’T PLANNED TO DO SO THAN THERE IS NO ROOM FOR YOU IN HEAVEN. I know what you’re thinking right now based on what I just typed. I bet you’re saying, “Rebecca, you have no right to tell me where I’m spending eternal life” or you’re saying, “well Rebecca are you perfect like Jesus?” No, I’m not perfect like Jesus and I’m not telling you that you’re going to hell. I’m just telling you that judgement is coming soon and I don’t want you to miss out on heaven just because Satan won you over by lying to you and really convinced you that there is no God. The book of Revelation talks about the coming of Christ but it also talks about the horrible events that will take place after Christians have disappeared from this dark world and has entered the new world called heaven. In revelation 19:1 it states, “now I saw heaven opened and behold a white horse. And He who sat on Him were called faithful and true and in righteousness”. When Jesus returns it will be a wonderful day for believers but a frightening day for the unbelievers. I pray that you would receive Christ as your lord and savior and make him your heavenly father so that we can celebrate together in heaven and not have to worry about fear or being sick. Our old bodies will stay on earth but our new bodies will be in heaven rejoicing God nonstop and getting to hug Him and to talk to him face to face.

Don’t lose hope but keep praying and have faith in Him.



I love you all so much and thanks for taking the time to read this😊

          Your sister in Christ.

                    -Rebecca S.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does It Mean To Be a Christ Follower

What If Your Blessings Come Through Tears

A Christmas Post