Trusting God


Do you ever feel that you’re alone in this world and nobody understands how you feel inside? Or, have you ever lost a loved one and you got so mad at god for taking that person out of your life? If you answer yes to these two questions, then what I’m about to write about might change your thoughts.  
Last year, I joined choir at my high school and my choir teacher had a student from Mississippi State University named Keyone Docher that would come to the high school and play the piano for us as we sing in class. Keyone had a few problems with his body because he was in a really bad car accident.  He had to eat from a feeding tube at night and when he talked there wasn't enough volume for someone to actually hear him.. I really didn’t know Keyone that much because it was my first year in choir, but as days went by I got know him as someone who took life as a gift given by god. When he passed away last year, I was heart broken. I came into class and saw everybody in tears and I didn’t know why. I asked my friend and she told me that he had passed away. When she told me the bad news. I questioned why god would let that happen. But a few days after, I realize that maybe god was calling Keyone to come home and live with him in heaven. I trusted god because he never makes mistakes, he knew exactly what he was doing. But what healed my heart was knowing that I will get to see Keyone again and this time, it will be in heaven where we’re surrounded by god’s angels and where no one can hurt us.
If you’ve lost a loved one, just keep trusting in god and believing that your loved one is in heaven with god. And if you have an unbeliever in you family, pray for them and trust that god will come to their heart one day and make them a believer.

  - I love you all my brothers and sisters in Christ who are reading this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does It Mean To Be a Christ Follower

What If Your Blessings Come Through Tears

A Christmas Post