Judging People

Have you ever judge someone on how they look, how they dress, or even how they talk? Or a better question, has anyone ever judged you on how you look? If you have been judged, how did it make you feel? Did you cry? Did you say something mean back to them? Did you walk away? All of us have been judged because of who we are but we shouldn’t hold that against us. We need to remind ourselves that we are created in god’s image and that’s what makes us special inside and out. God made us beautiful in many different ways. We are all made different from each other, but that doesn’t make us any less special than who god made us to be. If you read in the bible god said, you are mine, I’ve created you in your mother’s wound, I know how many hairs you have on your head. He even knows your darkest deepest secrets. I have been judged by many people and it hurts so much but I don’t let it get to me because I remind myself that I was created by god. God made me who I am and it doesn’t matter what anybody thinks of me, I am beautiful and gorgeous. So next time someone judges you, remind yourself that god created you and loves you. And if you want any advices from me, you can email me at rsimpore@gmail.com and I’ll reply back.
REMEMBER THIS: You are a beautiful person who was created by god whom made the stars, the heavens, and the earth!
Love you all my brothers and sisters in Christ.
    -Rebecca S.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does It Mean To Be a Christ Follower

What If Your Blessings Come Through Tears

A Christmas Post